There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling your home, I will:
- Conduct a Comparative Market Analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months and what "the competition" is priced at and looks like if you were to go on the market that day
- Go over all the costs to Selling your home such as Legal Fees, Commission Structure, Moving Costs Etc.
- Provide you with several listing strategies, going over the strengths and weaknesses of my recommended plan to get you the most amount of money in the least amount of time
- Surround you with my hand-picked Service Professionals to get your home in it's best possible condition
- Provide you with a list of over 80 items I will do to make sure your home is prepared and ready to get you the most amount of money in the least amount of time
- Provide a Professional Staging Consultation at no cost to you to go over each and every area of your home. This consultation takes approximately 1.5 - 2 hours. Some of the items discussed are decluttering, best placement of furniture, furniture/artwork best removed and putting together a list of artwork, furniture and accessories so Buyers see your home as theirs! In most cases I also cover the cost of the Professional Staging
- I will take care of the completion and costs of small repairs
- Have my Professional Cleaner come in and spend an entire day in your home dusting, washing and scrubbing from top to bottom including inside/outside of appliances. They are extremely thorough with the highest of standards and of course the cost is covered by me.
- Extensively market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
- Host creative Agent and Public Open Houses until your home is sold - we want everyone to know why they will want to own your home
- Provide upto the minute Feedback from Agents and the Public and weekly Market Updates
- As a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) I will be able to navigate you through the offer(s) and negotiate the best possible price
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
If you are buying a home, I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Ensure you are connected with the best possible lenders with the lowest rates, best terms and who truly have your best interest at hand
- Discuss and analyze best location, most imporant nearby ammenities and alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Go over all the costs with Buying your home such as Legal Fees, possible Home Appraisal Fees, Land Transfer Tax, Moving Costs Etc.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- As a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) I will be able to navigate you through the offer and negotiate the best possible price
- Provide you with the names of several top local Home Inspection Companies that have YOUR best in mind the entire way and provide you with an exhaustive report
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
Sales Representative, CNE, ABR
RE/MAX Professionals Inc.
- (416) 347-2511
- (416) 236-1241
- (416) 231-0563
- Email Me
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty