374 Baverstock Crescent (James Snow Parkway & Trudeau Drive)
- Tax: $3,242 (2020)
- Style:Att/Row/Twnhouse (2-Storey)
- Basement:Full (Finished)
- Garage:Built-in (1 Space)
- Age:16-30 Years Old
- InteriorHumidifier, Carpeted Floors, Hardwood Floors, Window Covers, Hot Tub / Spa
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- AppliancesStove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingGas Forced Air Closd
- Sewer/Water SystemsPublic
Welcome home to 374 Baverstock in Milton!
Spacious, bright end Unit on huge premium pie-shaped lot with space for a pool! The "Croftside Model" is a spacious, open concept, end unit, freehold town. Kitchen features stone counters and 3 stainless steel appliances overlooking walkout to large deck. 2 full 2nd level bathrooms with 3 Spacious Bedrooms. Great sized Family room in Lower Level with 2 windows. Great Room Gas Fireplace with tons of storage.
Stainless Steel Fridge, Dishwasher and Stove, Washer & Dryer in Lower Level Laundry Room. Includes all electric light fixtures and window coverings throughout. Backyard concrete pad roughed in for a Hot tub. GDO with 2 remotes. Entrance to Garage from Front Hallway.