1103-2665 Windwood Drive (Britannia & Glen Erin)
- Tax: $1,600 (2020)
- Style:Condo Apt (Apartment)
- Size: 900 Sq Ft
- Garage:Underground (1 Space)
- Age:41-50 Years Old
- InteriorWindow Covers, Fireplace, Laundry Room
- ViewCity Lights, Forest, Park, Woods
- AppliancesMicrowave, Stove, Dishwasher, Oven Range, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator
- CoolingWindow / Wall Unit
- HeatingWater Radiators
- AmenitiesBBQs Allowed, Car Wash, Party/Meeting Room, Visitor Parking
- Lot FeaturesGrnbelt/Conserv, Lake/Pond, Level, Library, Park, Public Transit, School, Treed, Wooded/Treed
- Extra FeaturesBalcony, Public Transportation, TV Security, Cable Available, Reserved Parking, Underground Sprinklers, Central Elevator, Internet Available, Controlled Access, Intercom, Lobby, Wheelchair Access, Parking Included, Place of Worship, Public Transit, School, Treed, Wooded/Treed, Pets Allowed, Storage, Common Elements Included, Hydro Included
Welcome to Windwood Green situation in a park-like location, steps to Lake Wabukayne and nature trails.Â This nicely updated 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Penthouse unit features large principle rooms with lots of storage.Â Â Combined open concept Living Room and Dining Room features built-in bookcase/electric fireplace with room for your big screen tv above it.Â The dark, rich laminate floors will look great with your furniture along with the freshly painted off-white walls throughout.Â The custom, opened-up Kitchen features updated cabinetry, stainless steel fridge, stove and microwave along with dishwasher which make if perfect for every family.Â Enjoy your large Balcony with BBQ's allowed and open sky above.Â Eastern views keep the Balcony cool in the afternoon sun.Â You'll be able to store lots in your ensuite locker which provides lots of storage.Â Doing Laundry is super convenient with your own washer and dryer (included) in your own in-suite Laundry Room.Â The large Master Bedroom easily fits a king-sized bed with night tables and dressers.Â Put lots in the organized Master walk-in closet.
The Penthouse ensures there are no neighbours above you and the best views in the building.Â Â Â Â
Unit features 1 Exclusive Use parking space with reasonably priced spaces often rented out by those who have a second they aren't using and for a reasonable price.
This building has a real sense of community.Â With on-site, live in superintendent the building is well-kept inside and out.Â There's a real sense of owners who take care of their units and the building around them.Â Recent building upgrades include upgraded elevators, corridors, boilers, natural gas back-up generators, windows, balcony railings and surfaces, underground parking heat exchangers.Â Finacial stability is excellent with good management and board governance keeps the building in line with no special assessments.
Building is situated within 5 minutes walk to the plaza with grocery store, drugstore, restaurants, banking and more.Â Â For shoppers, you're within 5 minutes drive to Erin Mills Town Centre, Meadowvale Town Centre, Historic Streetsville and 15 minutes to the Premium Outlet Mall.Â Â For the commuters, easy access to the 401, 403, 407 and QEW isÂ close by.