1108-2665 Windwood Drive (Britannia & Glen Erin)
- Tax: $1,800 (2020)
- Style:Condo Apt (Apartment)
- Size: 1,000 Sq Ft
- Garage:Underground (2 Spaces)
- InteriorWindow Covers, Laundry Room
- ViewLake, Panoramic, Park
- AppliancesMicrowave, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/Water SystemsPublic, Water Included
- AmenitiesBBQs Allowed, Car Wash, Games Room, Party/Meeting Room, Security System, Visitor Parking
- Lot FeaturesBush, Grnbelt/Conserv, Lake/Pond, Lake/Pond/River, Library, Park, Place of Worship, Public Transit, School, Treed, Wooded/Treed, Private Entrance
- Extra FeaturesBalcony, Garage Door Opener, Public Transportation, TV Security, Cable Available, Reserved Parking, Underground Sprinklers, Central Elevator, Internet Available, Controlled Access, Intercom, Lobby, Dock Available, Wheelchair Access, Parking Included, Place of Worship, Public Transit, School, Treed, Waterfront, Wooded/Treed, Pets Allowed, Storage, Common Elements Included, Hydro Included
Welcome home to 2665 Windwood Drive in the Heart of Mississauga.
Situated on the banks of Lake Wabukayne in a park-like setting yet a 5 minute walk to the plaza for ice cream, the bank or groceries and MIway bus stop out front. This spacious tastefully renovated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom unit features 950 square feet of interior space with in-suite laundry. Renovated, open concept Kitchen features Stainless Steel Appliances, Stone Counters and newer Cabinets which will please everyone. Living in the Penthouse means living on the 11th floor with no neighbours over top. Enjoy BBQ's on your own large, south-facing balcony perfect for entertaining. Ice cold central air conditioning was recently installed along with a new walk-in shower in the main bathroom. Tastefully decorated with darker laminate floors and neutral paint. This amazing condo comes with 2 underground parking spaces and in-suite locker. Building amenities includes Party Room, Library and Visitor Parking. Maintenance Fees include: Water, Heat, HYDRO, Common Elements and Building Insurance. Building recently renovated with New Windows, New Balconies, Corridors, Elevators, Boilers, Back up Generator to list a few. No special assessments with sound management and sense of community in the well sought after building. This high demand unit will not last long.