111 Tanners Drive (Queen Street & Tanners Avenue)
- Tax: $4,501 (2020)
- City:Halton Hills
- Style:Detached (Bungalow)
- Basement:Finished (Full)
- Garage:Built-in (2 Spaces)
- Age:6-15 Years Old
- InteriorWindow Covers, Cathedral Ceiling, Fireplace, Laundry Room
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Stove, Dishwasher, Outdoor Grill, Oven Range, Washer, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingGas Forced Air Closd
- Sewer/Water SystemsPublic
- Lot FeaturesBush, Clear View, Grnbelt/Conserv, Level, Park, Place of Worship, Public Transit, Rec Centre, Rolling, School, Private Entrance
- Extra FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Public Transportation, Cable Available, Underground Sprinklers, Internet Available, Controlled Access, Parking Included, Place of Worship, Public Transit, School, Storage
Welcome to Charleston Home's "Devon" model. Bright, Spacious Bungalow with just under 3000sf of Finished Living Space. Huge Pool-Sized Lot backing onto green space - No Neighbours Behind! 2 Bedrooms on Mainfloor with total of 3-4 piece bathrooms. Great room features Cathedral Ceiling, Gas Fireplace and walkout to Huge Stone Patio/Backyard. Entertain in fully fenced backyard with Natural Gas line for included BBQ.Â Fully finished basement with Large Bedroom.
Stone Drive & Walkways with discreet Stone Ramp access for Wheel Chair (if required). Garage Door Openers, Central Vac, U/G Sprinkler Sys. Shed. 5 Appliances included. Walk to stores, restaurants, community centre, parks, nature and more!